fredag 12 december 2008

2.1 Experiences from a nature quest

Watch this video from a nature quest organized by Göran Gennvi and John P. Milton the summer of 2008 at Ottfjället, close to Åre in the north of Sweden. It was a 7-dayexcursion with 4 full days/night of solitude on the mountain. It took me three days to enter a stage of presence, of being fully in the now. A fantastic experience, I can assure you, and something I bring with me for the rest of the year. The man on the picture is Art van Veller from Holland. You will see me in an orange sweater at the end just coming back from the mountains.



Have you had a similar experience of being alone in nature for some time? Leave a comment.

1 kommentar:

F01 FC Djursholm Stocksund sa...

Have you had the experience of spending time alone in nature? Tell us what you felt. Leave a comment.